Resin 3.1.x is now the stable branch. Only important bug fixes will
be applied to new versions of the 3.1.x branch.
For new features, the 3.2.x branch is now the development branch.
Win32 openssl version is 0.9.8g
- JNI fixes for the FilePath.nativeTruncate linking
- Cleaned up several potential classloader cleaks
- Smoothed the thread pool allocation to reduce stress on the OS/JVM locking
- Fixed potential DOS issue with mod_caucho and virtual hosts.
- Added expand-fileset-cleanup to <web-app> configuration
- Cleaned up Port delay for long polling performance
|Copyright © 1998-2006 Caucho Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.|
Resin ® is a registered trademark, and Quercustm, Ambertm, and Hessiantm are trademarks of Caucho Technology.